The Pioneer R3 is a stable and secure treadmill that’s ideal for those looking to take up walking or jogging at home. Features include a 6-elastomer damping system, a 2.75 CV motor, 18km/h top speed and 12 pre-set programmes.
A 2.75 CV Motor lets you ramp up your home workouts, hitting top speeds of 18km/h and maximum elevations of 12%. With speed and elevation instant keys, you can switch up these metrics with ease whilst on the run. A 125 x 44cm running area boasts 6 damping elastomers, so your joints don’t suffer during workouts.
A blue backlit LCD screen provides easy visibility of all your important workout stats as you work your way through 12 pre-set programmes, including Body Fat Test. A cooling fan can be found just below the display to help keep your body temperature regulated during training.
Thanks to the handy Soft Drop System (SDS), folding and infolding this quality treadmill is an easy task. Transport wheels are also fitted for ease of movement from place to place.
- Use frequency: Regular
- Power : 2.75 CV Motor
- Speed: 1-18 km/h
- Incline: 0-12
- Running area: 125 x 44 cm
- Damping: 6 elastomers to reduce impact on bones and joints
- Screen: Blue backlit LCD
- Workout programmes: 12 pre-set, including Body Fat Test
- Built-in fan: keeps you cool when training
- Soft Drop System (SDS): safe and easy folding mechanism
- Transport wheels: easily move from place to place
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 162 x 74 x 146 cm
- Product weight: 62 kg
- Maximum user weight: 115 kg