One of the most comfortable oversize performance rackets in the market, the Triad Three sports a generous sweet spot for dripping power and some extra forgiveness. Triad technology enables maximum power in the hoop, good control in the handle and reduced shock in the arm. This frame serves up an appealing swath of features for experienced players seeking more arm-friendly comfort and a larger sweet spot from their racket.
*Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.
- Triad features 3-piece racquet system to separate hoop and handle with softer Isozorb pads, providing ideal comfort and power
- Hammer Technology place more weight in the head for greater stability and easy power
- Power Holes increase ball dwell time for enhanced responsiveness and feel
- Extra length provides extended reach and court coverage
- Oversized head generates impressive power and added forgiveness with enlarged sweet spot
- Comes pre-strung with Wilson Sensation strings at 24 kg / 53 lbs
- Head (sq cm)729Head (sq in)113Length (in)27.5String Pattern16X19Strung balance (cm)37.0Strung balance (pts)+7Strung weight (grams)277Strung weight (ounces)9.8Taper System (mm)26-30-26Unstrung balance (cm)36.0Unstrung balance (pts)+4Unstrung weight (grams)264