- The Bela PRO is back in a whole new technology this year
- Lighter and more comfortable compared to its predecessor Wilson Bela Pro racket
- Still the same or even more power despite the higher comfort factor and the lighter weight. Unbelievable technology!
- Among the top 3 powerful rackets in 2021 and 2022
- Professional racket - Not for every player. Not easy to handle its enormous power and dynamics
- Bela rackets range is a very demanded next generation range of Wilson rackets
- Bela has been the number 1 Padel player in the world for 16 years
- The wrist lace has this quote written; "A Belasteguin Never Gives Up" in his daughter´s Spanish handwriting, a source of inspiration for Bela when he encountered his most challenging obstacles both on and off the court.
Warning ⚠️ : All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
WPT Pro Player Fernando Belasteguin (Bela)
Play Style Power & some Control
Racket Frame material Premium Carbon
Racket Face material Premium Carbon
Racket Core material Maximum Quality Power Rubber
Racket Spin Surface Yes - Big effect
Approximate Shape Hybrid (Diamond - tear drop)
Weight distribution Middle - Top
Racket Weight 365 gm
Racket cover No. Not produced by the factory